View the cameras in your region
to Traffic Galaxy
No one likes being stuck in traffic. At Traffic Galaxy we’ll help you to avoid traffic, which will save you fuel and help everyone drive down congestion.
Traffic Galaxy’s aim is to make your journey a better experience – irrespective of where or what you’re traveling to. By avoiding busy roads or timing your journey better, not only can you save on fuel but also improve the environment by reducing congestion on our roads.
However that’s not the only reason behind this site. Sadly the number of traffic-related incidents are on the rise and as a result a solution is required to make travel more effective, without necessarily having to give up on a car or traveling altogether.
As a result, by using Traffic Galaxy you can actually decide on the best journey to make at any given time, even opting not to make a journey when congestion is very high, thereby limiting the chance of any serious accidents.
Although it is possible to receive travel updates from various sources, normally these are only updated upon someone notifying that an incident has occurred; with Traffic Galaxy you can normally make decisions in real-time.
- A21 southbound between A26 near Tonbridge (east) and A228 | Southbound | Congestion
- M67 eastbound between J3 and J4 | Eastbound | Congestion
- M1 northbound between J17 and J18 | Northbound | Congestion
- M1 at junction 18 with the A5 | Northbound | Accident
- A419 southbound between B4040 and B4019 | Southbound | Accident
- A21 northbound between B2160 and A228 | Northbound | Congestion
- A57 westbound between A628 and B6174 | Westbound | Congestion
- M1 southbound between J29a and J29 | Southbound | Congestion
- A46 northbound between B5380 and A50 | Northbound | Broken Down Vehicle
- M6 southbound between J10A and J10 | Southbound | Congestion
- M1 southbound between J30 and J29a | Southbound | Roadworks
- A556 northbound between A5034 and M56/A56 | Northbound | Roadworks