View the cameras in your region
Welcome to Traffic Galaxy
No one likes being stuck in traffic. At Traffic Galaxy we’ll help you to avoid traffic, which will save you fuel and help everyone drive down congestion.
Traffic Galaxy’s aim is to make your journey a better experience – irrespective of where or what you’re traveling to. By avoiding busy roads or timing your journey better, not only can you save on fuel but also improve the environment by reducing congestion on our roads.
However that’s not the only reason behind this site. Sadly the number of traffic-related incidents are on the rise and as a result a solution is required to make travel more effective, without necessarily having to give up on a car or traveling altogether.
As a result, by using Traffic Galaxy you can actually decide on the best journey to make at any given time, even opting not to make a journey when congestion is very high, thereby limiting the chance of any serious accidents.
Although it is possible to receive travel updates from various sources, normally these are only updated upon someone notifying that an incident has occurred; with Traffic Galaxy you can normally make decisions in real-time.
- M6 northbound between J22 and J23 | Northbound | Congestion
- M5 northbound between J18 and J17 | Northbound | Accident
- M5 northbound within J18 after M49 exit | Northbound | Congestion
- M25 anti-clockwise between J25 and J24 | Anti-clockwise | Broken Down Vehicle
- A34 northbound between A423/A4183 near Kennington (north) and A420 | Northbound | Congestion
- M2 eastbound between J4 and J5 | Eastbound | Congestion
- M11 northbound between J6 and J7 | Northbound | Congestion
- M3 eastbound between J2 and J1 | Eastbound | Congestion
- M1 J20 southbound access | Southbound | Accident
- M1 at junction 20 with the A4303 | Southbound | Accident
- M1 southbound between J21 and J20 | Southbound | Congestion
- M3 westbound between J9 and J10 | Westbound | Congestion